Help your loved ones achieve their dreams
Explore loan with multiple benefits and repayment options.
Type of Facility
Maximum 36 months
- Student pursuing study - School / College education including courses leading to diploma / degree etc. offered by recognized schools / Colleges / Universities.
- Should be Resident Ugandan.
- Should have secured admission to the study courses.
- Parent should be our customer
- Fee payable to School / College / Institution / University
- Fee and other charges payable to hostel.
- Examination / Library / Laboratory fee.
- Purchase of books / equipments / instruments / uniforms.
- Personal Computers / Laptops wherever required.
- Caution deposit / building fund / refundable deposit supported by institution bills / receipts.
- Any other expenses required to complete the course - like study tours, project works, thesis, etc.
- Cost of external coaching / tuition is not covered
- Upto Shs. 7.5 Mn. - NIL
- Above Shs. 7.5 Mn. - 25%
- Scholarship / assistant-ship if any received to be included in the margin.
- Margin may be brought in on semester basis as and when disbursements are made.
To meet educational expenses of student for study in Uganda or abroad
- Up to Ugx 5 Mn. - PLR
- Above Ugx 5 Mn. - 3% over PLR
- Simple interest to be charged at monthly rests during the repayment holiday / moratorium period.
- 1% interest concession is provided if interest applied during repayment holiday is serviced.
* Interest rate is subject to change from time to time. View latest Interest Rate.
** For further details, contact any of our Branches in Uganda
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.