Redefine your home buying journey
Apply online for your dream home today!
Amount of Loan
Rate of Interest
Type of Facility
Age of the Borrower
Maximum Ugx.800 million including the cost of Insurance premium of the House Subject to repaying capacity. Quantum of loan amount should not exceed:
- -48-times of gross monthly income of the borrowers who are in service / employment.
Individual in single OR joint names.
- Construction of new dwelling units / flat / Purchase of Flat under construction.
- Purchase of old houses, generally not more than 15 years old (based on structural soundness and residual life of the house).
- Repayment of loan availed from other banks / institutions for the purpose of financing house / flat.
- Purchase of plot to construct a house within a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Houses/Flats purchased or constructed from own sources (period not exceeding 2years)
At 2% below PLR with monthly rests. 2% additional interest (Penal Interest) in case of default in repayment schedule.
Total gross deduction including installment of Housing Loan should not exceed 70% of Gross Income.
- Up to 15 Years (including moratorium period)
- Moratorium period maximum 12 months (for new constructions only)
- Age of the borrower plus repayment period should not be beyond retirement age in case of salaried persons.
- In case of self employed / professionals / other individuals: Age of the borrower plus repayment period shouldn’t be more than –55- years.
- Mortgage of flat / house / plot
- Personal guarantees of spouse / co-borrower, any individual of good repute and worth.
Principal Borrower 21 years & Joint borrower may be of 18 years.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.