Give your money a chance to grow
Invest today to meet long-term and short-term goals
Fixed deposit/ Short Term Deposits
Keep a fixed sum of money for a definite period of time and enjoy our competitive interest rates and more benefits.
Terms and conditions
- Loan Collateral Security
- Overdraft facility.
- Up to 90% of the deposit amount if loan is in same currency and 80% of deposit if loan is in different currencies.
- 3-5 % over the deposit rate of interest applicable
- Deposit can be renewed with interest on due date.
- The principal amount of deposit can be renewed and interest is paid separately to the customer.
- The principal amount and interest due thereon will be paid to the customer on due date.
- No cash deposit fee.
- Prepayment facility is available. Rate of interest on prepayment will be 1% less than the applicable rate for the terms of deposit remained with the bank.
- Individuals, business firms, company, association, society etc.
- Any Account with Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Limited
- Interest rate is subject to change from time to time. View latest Interest Rate.
- For Kampala Branches UGX 100,000/- and above
- Upcountry Branches No ceiling
- Minimum 1 Month to Maximum 120 Months
- If the entire amount is withdrawn within one month from the date of deposit, no interest will be payable on deposit. However, if the deposit remains with the Bank prepayment may be considered with interest @1% below the rate applicable for the period for which the deposit has remained with the Bank.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.